The two talks I'll be delivering on Sunday are:
I hope if you're attending the conference you come to the talks to learn and participate.
Some of my fellow OCI-ers are also presenting:
- Using Test Doubles with Mockito - James Carr
- First-Class Builds with Gradle - Michael Easter
- Clojure - Functional Programming for the JVM - Mark Volkmann
Sessions I've attended include:
- Open Source Debugging Tools for java - Matthew McCullough
- The Busy Java Developer's Guide to Advanced Collections - Ted Neward
- Software Architecture for the Cloud - Michael Nygard
- Programming Scala - Venkat Subramaniam
- Emergent Design - Neal Ford
- The Busy Java Developer's Guide to Concurrency Part 1 and Part 2 - Ted Neward
All good stuff.